Trina's DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Holiday
















TRINA The Baddest Bitch is back with her new mixtape DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER (Hosted by Ill Will & DJ Holiday) a 16 tracks plus a bonus remix track.

Some of the tracks I'm feeling are BLACK BIRD Ft. Teairra Marie, CONVERT ME, CAN I Ft. Mya, AMAZIN Ft. Black Dada and GHETTO REMIX Ft. Maino, Brisco & Assasin. The tracks that I wasn't feeling to much are Diamonds Are Forever Into & Waist So Skinny (I only like Rick Ross part on this song.)

One song that really has me feeling questionable & laughing at the lyrics is GHETTO Ft. T-Pain. With lyrics like: "You in the BENZ in da projects/Lights in yo mama name", "Dope game, Bond man,Bond money, bondmans/That's how you spend funds man", "Section eight, WIC checks,eviction notice/Getting served, child support, hood homes", "You claimin other people's kids" & what had me cracking the fu*k up was "Lace front, long lashes/Looking for a trap star" lmmfao I don't know if I like this song cause I know people like this & I can relate to some of the things OR if i hate it cause some ghetto sh*t we shouldn't be blasted out loud smh lmao.....Either way

I recommend the download of Trina's DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER



0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign