Plies I FUCK WITH THE DJ Mixtape

For those livin under a rock, Plies is a Florida based rapper bringing us that 239 flow & style. He released 3 albums under SLIP-N-SLIDE Records (The Real Testimony, Definition Of Real & DA REAList). Later on releasing Goon Affiliated under SLIP-N-SLIDE/ATLANTIC Records. Plies also have a number of mixtapes (Bottom To The Top, Streetz Iz Talkin, Shell & Marijuana, 1 Dynasty Music Presents: PLIES) thats just to name a few.

Plies now bring us his new 11 track I FU*K WITH THE DJ Mixtape. Every track is bringin something different to the table, his first single is PD (Preacher's Daughter) Ft. Gucci Mane.

The song that pulled me in was THE GHETTO, it has an ill hook & the beat is sick, one of my favorite tracks on the mixtape. LET'S GET IT, IN DA BUILDING & PD are also tracks I like. However DOWN BITCH Ft.Lady this track was doing good up until Lady's part fu*ked it up for me.......I'll pass on this song!

Other then that I recommend the download of I FU*K WITH THE DJ.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign