DayDay -No Further Details Mixtape

Where do I begin?????? Ok I listened to the tracks & some of the lyrics on this No Further Mixtape didn't make me want to know what DayDay's about (isn't DayDay Craig's cousin on Next Friday?) His style doesn't get my attention.

For example the 1st track NO FURTHER DETAILS the way the hook sounds, its straight garbage #DooDooFlow smh. A lot of WTF lyrics "Campbell soup di*k, bi*ch mmmmm good" really tho! Then there's the song I'M READY "See a old lady, now she wanna kiss me/but I don't do that, she could kiss the di*k tho/swallow everything & you better not spit h*e" C'MON SON!!!!!! So you rappin about some old lady slobbin your knob?!?!? def not a winner smh.

IDK if this mixtape was done because dude had to much time on his hands or someone really gassed his a*s up that he got skills O_o. The songs LET'S FU*K, TOO MANY HOES (yes I also questioned the "too" I swear it suppose to be "to"), LET ME FU*K & SEX & ALCOHOL has me wondering if DayDay only knows how to "rap" about sex.

There's no real skills in this mixtape, its sad and scary that people let him even touch a mic!

DayDay: PLEASE Drop The Mic!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    damn lol thats harsh!!! too many good

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign