Billy Blue 305 BLUMANATTI Mixtape





BLUMANATTI has that gangsta flow, each track holding there own style. I can honestly say I listen to ever track. It was good to get away from that popish hip-hop and get that hood music.

GO GANGSTA, EVERYTHING IS WRONG & LIFE I KNOW are my favorite out the mixtape, BUT GHETTO DREAMIN' Ft. Stephie Lecor & Plus Givens and NO PAIN Ft. Brisco.....sh*t I'm in LOOOOVE with them!!!!! Those tracks right there are on some real story flow type. #RepeatTracks

WHIP THAT I wasn't feeling to much and MAKE ME OR BREAK ME Ft. Ghostwridah is a good track I'm just not feeling the hook, the flow of it just didn't fit in with the rest of the song. But I recommend the download, its worth it!

Billy Blue 305: Keep Rockin The Mic!

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign